Monday, August 31, 2009

Heart transplant failed :(

Thank you lovely ladies who left a comment. It's nice to know someone is out there ;)

I have bad news; Sadie's heart transplant failed. I drove to the sewing machine shop nice and early... but the guy took one look at the spinner and went out back... and came back with a motor probably older than Sadie itself. I took it home, Roy and his offsider took a look at it, pulled everything apart but couldn't make it work. They're pretty clued on when it comes to things like this so I took their word at it. Drove back to the shop for a refund. Sigh... still no wheel. I am so spin-less; I just don't feel much like knitting.

Plan B: I am in contact with Ashford for a replacement motor heart, so all is not lost... yet.

Also, I will soon have a new Ashford girl in my life; I have just placed an order for an Ashford Joy spinning wheel!

AND, Jolly Jumbuck is now an Ashford dealer :) I am slowly loading the products up at the shop

5 comments:

Ann said...

It's great that you are into spinning. I wish I have the time to spin but I picked up crochet.

Anonymous said...

This is really excellent content. I am going to absolutely always be writing a blog and talking about this. Precisely what I believed i was seeking.

Anonymous said...

Excellent post! I had long been trying to find matters nearly as interesting as this one. Looking towards your next submit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for discussing the experience concerning this topic.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a great submit to help me in the process, We are thankful for the energy in looking into as well as writing this blog site

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template