Friday, November 24, 2006

A good day to dye

... the last two days have been good days to dye actually. Nice and hot, Miss M co-operating by taking long naps -- perfect! I usually do most of my dyeing at night but gradient dyeing with my screwy made-up method needs hot sunny days. Besides I can only do one batch a day and these were done on different days.

My latest gradient dyeing efforts: finally, a colourway I feel inspired to embellish. I think this one might be called "Balloons Over Sunset".




120g and 150g JJM with fiber-reactive dyes.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Isn't it great when you get a good dyeing day Irene.

I have been playing dye makers soo much I have more wool than I could possibly knit right now LOL

Kat said...

I must get off my bum and try a gradient, me thinks I dont ahve the patinec..love the title

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template