Friday, January 19, 2007

Time

Does anyone know of a retail outlet where I can purchase some time??? I need a few more hours in each day, and a few more days in each week, etc etc. I will pay any price (but need to put it on the credit card).

What would I do with such time? I would dye more (a whole kg of wool dyed today just wasn't enough, I wanted to keep going and going but alas Miss M wanted dinner!), I would knit more, I would do more than just skim the forums, and most of all, I would catch up on my zzz's.

It's also hard to comprehend, Matilda is 8 hours away from being exactly one year old. Where did the year go? I think Father Time has been cheating me of a few hours here and there!

The proceeding post is a classic example of my blog description: "sleep-deprived ramblings of an insomniac woolyholic".

So, off to bed I go --- after I take one last look at today's dyeing bonanza.

No comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template