Thursday, April 05, 2007

Homeless artist -- needs dye studio

So I've been relegated to dyeing outside until we move and the much-anticipated dye studio is built.

It's a bit of a PITA actually; today I was meant to do all my custom dyeing (about 1.5kg worth) and ended up only doing three lots of 200g before the rain came. Arrrgh!

Anyway, it'll be nice to have an enclosed, lockable dedicated dyeing area. I'm scouring roadsides and freecycle for a double sink and have the stove all sorted. It will be well-lit so I can dye at night if need be. I can't wait to (a) get out of this house and (b) crack the whip on Roy to get a-building *WEG*

We've accepted an offer to sell the house and so it's all up to financing for the other guys now. Hopefully we'll be settled in the new place by May.

1 comment:

Shona said...

Hi Irene,
DH picked up a great deep double art sink for free from our local highschool. Maybe give a few a call and see if you are as lucky!
:D
Shona

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template