Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Cinderella's Stash

Look what the lovely Donna sent me the other day:
(bugger the picture upload on blogger is not working at the moment I'll come back and fix it later)

A library bag for Matilda, with a gorgeous little piggy embroidered on it. It is a nice size large enough for the largest picture books and the puppets she loves to borrow from the library. And a drawstring too to keep everything safe.

A pack of 5 velour wipes for Abby's new bub. She/he won't be a cloth baby but Abby has admired my wipes before so now she can use them too. I will be making more for her but nothing beats the quality of these ones.

Two mumma pads for me, one in lush red velour and the other in a tiger print. Almost makes me wish for my moon-tide now but they'll be tested out next month. Love my mama pads!

And, a tester crochet dishcloth which will be put to good use as I've often wanted to make dishcloths but other projects get in the way. The stitching is immaculate and Donna has asked me to assess shrinkage etc. I think they will be a hit.

I wanted to add some of the goats milk soaps she had as well but too late Donna is too efficient in sending out her parcels :) I highly recommend this shop, I know she's a mate but I'd recommend it anyway even if she was a stranger!

Everything was just so fantastic, quality wise. The stitching is perfect and there are no loose threads etc. Kudos to Donna for sourcing such quality products for ther utterly gorgeous store:
Cinderella's Stash

1 comment:

Ann said...

Thanks for the link. It's an interesting store as it's the 1st time that I heard of washable menstrual pads.

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template