Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Which Huggalugs organic cotton tee-shirts do you like?

(I know there's a way I can properly set up a poll, but I can't work it out at nearly 4am LOL!)

There are some really cool Huggalugs organic cotton tee-shirt and leg/arm warmer sets available!

All Huggalugs t-shirts are designed and made in Australia from 100% Australian grown organic cotton which is comfortable to wear in any weather and will not irritate sensitive skin. The cotton in our t-shirts is grown in Australia organically on a dry land (non-irrigated) farm.

Sizes available are 000, 00, 0, 1, 2, 4, and 6.
Which t-shirts would you like to see on Ozebaby in April?

Here are the designs -- droolworthy, no? I want one of each!!!

Cool SpiritPop Diva
Anna


Palm Sugar


Vote by leaving a comment in Blogger, or just email me!

3 comments:

Austysmum said...

My vote is cool spirit! The next two are too girly and I don't like the last one. Finally I worked out what your this little piggy preview is all about!

Irene said...

Actually no this isn't This Little Piggy -- those are a special pair of longies :P

I like Cool Spirit too but would love Pop Diva for myself LOL

Austysmum said...

Sorry I didn't mean to say that the shirts were little piggy - I hadn't found your blog till now and had been wondering about the preview until I saw your side bar. Looks like there won't be long till I get to see it! 8~)

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template