Wednesday, December 08, 2010

To Megan...

(I had a very interesting, unusual encounter with a stranger yesterday.  The parking lot at early intervention was unusually full and I had to park illegally, drop off (the already late) Matilda, and then rush back to my car to move it into a spot that had just freed up.  I was stopped by a stranger, a lovely woman who was doing a seminar on personal development and one of their homework tasks was to approach a stranger with a sealed envelope, ask the stranger to open it and read out some questions about their personal goals, dreams and achievements)

To the lovely Megan, I'm sorry we didn't have more time to talk, what you are participating in sounds very intriguing.  I give kudos for you wanting to improve your personal development, and feel very strongly in the little time we had to talk that you will achieve your "purpose in life", and be damned good at it.  Stress not, it will come in time, life moves in mysterious ways and on it's own timeline.  In the meantime I applaud your desire to help the kids and I wish you all the best in your endeavours.  Thank you for adding a little bit of life-outside-my-own to my day and week.  It is very highly unlikely that you will read this, but I will send it out there to the cosmos anyway.  May your path in life be smooth and clear.  And when it's not, may the trials make you stronger.  xoxo

No comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template