Friday, July 27, 2007

Secret Yarn Enablers' Business

I've been hard at work behind the scenes ;)

Working feverishly, and most other times frustratingly, on installing a decent shopfront on my website www.jollyjumbuck.net. Now I know why I'm a yarn enabler and not a website designer! All that code just spins my head around. I think I've come up with the perfect solution for now so that I don't need to hurry through building my own PHP store. Now that I keep finding so many fantastic products to stock in the store, I need more control about how everything is categorised. I'll still be selling out of Ozebaby of course!

But that's pretty boring stuff compared to what I have arranged to stock in my store. First, a completely unique source of luscious BFL, different to what is currently on the Aussie market. I can't wait to get my hands on, and nose into, that 13kg of wool! I've tried this yarn hand-dyed by another WAHM in Canada before and it is to die for BFL.

Secondly, "a yarn for your new obsession" and that's all I'll say about it! ;) ;) ;)

Another product flying its way to Perth soon is something that I've stocked in my store before. Naturally Luxe 50% organic lanolin woolwash! The hardest part was choosing the fragrances, and I have a HUGE box coming my way.

Lastly, there's another instalment coming up in the "Year of the Pig" series :P
"Pigs in Mud", medium/large CurlyPickyPants in Aphrodite ("Cuppacino" colourway)

And oh yeah there will be plenty more in the store when it's built! In the meantime check back and you might see a random knitting tip or two ;P

xoxo

No comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template